Be a Ventfort Volunteer!
Ventfort Hall could not function without our dedicated team of volunteers. Volunteers are needed both seasonally and year-round. We have volunteer opportunities to suit everyone’s interests, including:
Leading tours Share our beautiful home and the property’s fascinating history. Full training is provided.
Serving Victorian teas and lunches Help prepare our teas and lunches in the kitchen by assisting with making and plating tea sandwiches and desserts
Researching the Gilded Age Help us expand our knowledge by doing research
Helping with household chores Household chores range from light dusting to freshening up the house
Maintaining our 11.7 acre grounds Our grounds include many potted flowers that need watering, weeds that need pulling, and much more
Assisting with our Murder Mystery Dinners Murder mysteries have a range of needs from helping set tables, serving dinner, and clearing dishes.
You can volunteer on a regular schedule or at your convenience depending on the position. You can also volunteer year-round or seasonally.
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Meet and greet people with like-minded interests
- Receive a 10% discount in our museum gift shop and reduced pricing at certain special events
- Attend all Tea & Talk lectures free of charge (seats permitting)
- Share your expertise with guests
- You will make a difference
- Preserve our area’s history
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com or call 413-637-3206.