Be a Ventfort Volunteer!
Ventfort Hall could not function without our dedicated team of volunteers. Volunteers are needed both seasonally and year-round. We have volunteer opportunities to suit everyone’s interests, including:
Tea & Talk Volunteers Assist in serving lavish tea parties and pour from luxurious silver service sets and prepare, plate and distribute dainty tea sandwiches, cakes and cookies. Also, enjoy the lectures on various topics that you are preparing for as applicable.
Exhibit Monitors Share our beautiful home and the property’s fascinating history. Monitors offer answers to questions that guests have while they self-guide through the house. Full training is provided.
Helping with household chores Household chores range from light dusting to freshening up the house
Maintaining our 11.5 acre grounds Our grounds include many potted flowers that need watering, weeds that need pulling, and much more
You can volunteer on a regular schedule or at your convenience depending on the position. You can also volunteer year-round or seasonally.
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Meet and greet people with like-minded interests
- Receive a 10% discount in our museum gift shop and reduced pricing at certain special events
- Attend all regular lectures free of charge (seats permitting)
- Share your expertise with guests
- You will make a difference
- Preserve our area’s history
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com or call 413-637-3206.