COVID-19 CODE OF COURTESY
Ventfort Hall Mansion & Gilded Age Museum is part of a Berkshire-based consortium of cultural organizations, who have developed the following unified “COVID-19 Code of Courtesy” that addresses public safety for all of our visitors. These guidelines* have been reviewed and endorsed by the Berkshire Public Health Alliance and Tri Town Health Department for their respective communities. Please note: each individual organization may have additional restrictions.
- Travelers from out of State, as per the State Advisory, are required to attest that they are in compliance with current Massachusetts travel guidelines: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-advisory and CDC guidelines: gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html.
- Masks are now required for all visitors and staff. Masks should fit tightly and meet CDC guidelines. Gaiters and scarves are not a substitute for a multi-layer mask.
- Please practice social distancing by keeping six feet between you and others who are not in your party and by following all single direction and spacing markers as applicable.
- Please practice regular hand hygiene during your visit. Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the house.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last 14 days, or have been advised to self-quarantine within the last 10 days, please delay your visit to a later time and contact us to discuss rescheduling options.
We recognize that safety guidelines and protocols will likely change throughout the summer on the local, state, and federal levels. We ask for your patience as we adapt our policies in response. Please note: some of our safety guidelines and protocols will not change immediately and some may not change at all. Please do your part to protect yourself and others. If you have any questions regarding your visit, please contact us at (413) 637-3206 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for working with us to ensure the safest possible experience. We appreciate your respectful cooperation and adherence to these guidelines*. If you feel that you cannot comply with our COVID-19 Code of Courtesy, we ask that you refrain from attending events at our venue(s) until such time that you can comply or these requirements change. We look forward to welcoming you at Ventfort Hall!
*Please note: as the conditions of the global health pandemic are ever-evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and will be updated accordingly.